How do I regisister my son/daughter for a CCYHA program?
The registration system is a 2 step process. Both steps must be completed for your skater(s) to be added to a team.
1. Register your skater with USA Hockey at www.usahockey.com. (Note: Travel players will need to do this step after April 1st). Membership to USA Hockey is mandatory in order to play for the CCYHA. No player will be allowed to participate in practice or games with a valid/current USA Hockey membership number. The fee for the registration is $45.
2. Register your skater with CCYHA at www.ccyha.org. You must print the 8 forms. A window will pop up. You need to open the window and print the forms (the CCYHA PO Box address appears on the top of the first form.) Parents of all age groups need to sign the forms. 10U/Squirt, 12U/Peewee and 14U/Bantam players will need to sign the forms too.
3. If you are new to CCYHA you must also bring a copy of your skater's birth certificate or passport.
I registered but forgot to the print the forms. What do I do?
2. You will go through the registration process again (you only need to hit 'submit' as you have already entered the information).
3. A window will pop up just before you are asked to make a payment. You need to open the window and print the forms (the CCYHA PO Box address appears on the top of the first form.) Parents of all age groups need to sign the forms. Squirt, Peewee and Bantam players will need to sign the forms too.
4. You must also provide a copy of the confirmation that you have registered your skater with USA Hockey.
5. If you are new to CCYHA you must also bring a copy of your skater's birth certificate or passport.
What paperwork do we need to bring to tryouts/evaluations?
We prefer that you register and email our forms to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are moving towards a paperless filing system. If you are unable to scan your forms, you can mail your forms to the PO Box (please allow time for the mail to process).
- All forms that print out through the On-line registration process (THESE SHOULD BE SIGNED by parents and player if the player is a squirt, peewee or bantam)
- A COPY of your son's/daughter's birth certificate if you are new to CCYHA